It can be pretty challenging for most of us to keep our cars looking as new as when we first bought them. This is because not many people have the time, knowledge, and tools to do a deep clean themselves. Instead, it would help if you considered enlisting the service of car detailing. It will help you maintain happiness and confidence whenever you step into your vehicle.
Car Detailing Versus Car Wash
Is there a noticeable difference between a car wash and car detailing services? The simple answer is: ABSOLUTELY. These two services may sound similar at first, but they are vastly different. The average cost of a car wash (mechanical or at home) can be significantly less expensive. In contrast, the price of a complete, professional auto detail is higher. The process for an average car wash is much more straightforward than a car detail.
An average car wash will only include exterior cleaning, exterior washing, drying, and tire cleaning. On the other hand, a typical car detail will consist of:
- Complete hand wash and dry on all the hard-to-get places
- Removal of all bugs, tar, and tree sap from the exterior
- Clean and gloss tires and rims
- Application of wax
- Interior vacuum
- Floor mat cleaning
- Clean and condition on leather surfaces
- Interior and exterior window cleaning
- Shampooing carpets
- Deodorize interior
Even if you attempt to perform these services at home, you will likely still get a lesser quality end product due to the limitation of high-quality products and necessary tools.
Benefits of Auto Detailing
In the long run, your car needs more than a bit of soap and water to stay in prime condition. There are many benefits of having your vehicle cleaned and detailed by auto experts.
- It removes scratches and prevents your paint from fading.
- It keeps your car looking great as there is a remarkable difference between car washing and car detailing.
- It helps to extend the life of your vehicle.
- It maximizes the resale value of your car.
Car Detailing in Rockville, MD
At Auto Clinic Care, we offer car detailing as one of our many services. Our expert technicians can do a thorough cleaning of every inch of your vehicle. Additionally, we can give you a comprehensive inspection on top of your clean to ensure all your vehicle's parts are working correctly. If you require a car detail or auto repair, give us a call at (301) 945-7198 to make an appointment.